Lucious Lemon Bars
3 Cups of Flour
3 Sticks of butter, soft not melted
3/4 Cup of pwdered sugar
1 Teaspoon of vanilla
6 Large eggs, beaten
3 Cups of sugar
4 Tablespoons of flour
The Juice from 10-12 lemons (squeezed) "should be around 2 cups of juice"
the zest of 3-6 lemons
1. Mix together the first four ingredients
2. Spray two 9 x 13 pans with non-stick spray
3. Now press this dough into the bottom of the pans
4. Press the dough firmly into the bottom of the pan
5. Bake it 350 degrees until lightly brown (10-12 min)
6. In a separate bowl mix three cups of sugar and four tablespoons of flour
7. Next add the beaten eggs
8. Stir in the lemon juice and zest
9. Pour over the baked crust & bake together at 350 degress (for 20 min)
10. then lower the temp to 325 degress for an additional 25 mins
11, When its lightly brown remove from oven, let cool & sprinkle powder sugar
12. Cut into squares and top with slices strawberries, now serve on a platter.
Simply Delicious... Hampton's Style!